We will only use your data when processing orders.
The privacy of everyone we interact with is hugely important to us - if you have any questions about how we process, use, store and protect your data, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1) YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS We use these to deliver your order to you and also to send you service messages by email, so that you know when your items have been dispatched.We want to keep you (and ourselves) safe from fraud, so we may use your name and contact details to make sure we're doing everything we can to prevent any fraudulent activity.
2) YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION
We need this in order to process your payment and get your order to you. All online card orders are processed and encrypted by Cardsave. We do not keep any card data.
3) SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We never sell any personal data, including name, address, email or payment information. The only third party companies that we share data with are delivery companies to ensure delivery of your goods.
4) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right:
- To be informed about our use of your personal information
- To access any personal information we hold about you
- To request the correction of any inaccurate personal information held
- To request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- To request that we transfer your data to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator -in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) CHANGES TO HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we do make changes, we will make this clear to you either through our website or through another form of contact such as email.
7) DATA SECURITY
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or access in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We ensure that our employees and agents and contractors are aware of their privacy and data security obligations.
Transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your electronic information transmitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee compliance with this Privacy Notice.
You can contact us with any queries by email at email@example.com, or you can write to us at Fastfit Tyres, Hedley Terrace, Langley Park, Durham, DH7 9TA